Every moment is really precious, isn't it? Now I know.

9:47 PM


What happens when you see that a person you really admire behaves abnormally?
What happens when you realize that "All that you want is, the person you really like should be alright"?
What happens when you begin to understand that you are ready to do anything for that person if it helps?

That's what I felt in an incident, two days back.
That incident taught me a lesson about time.
(So less we have and So much we have to do)
We read so many things about importance of time.
But, now I know because of an experience that this is serious business.
People don't write blah blah blah. They experience. They think. They know. So they write.

Every moment really is very very precious.
We all know, that we really don't know what's going to happen next.
But still we seem to ignore this fact and take things for granted.
Somewhere inside, we always believe that no matter what, the next moment is bound to be secure
and that nothing bad can really happen.

I have a friend whom I have admired for a long time. She is a gem of a person.
But now I know that she is in the true sense a genuine person (true at heart, true at words, true in mind and true in soul).
On a trip from college, she became seriously sick. Though now she is very well.
Only I know how much I have prayed (only because I felt so) to God to make her a normal and healthy person again.
We both know that we are good friends.
But now I know that a person like her is very rare and special.
Anything for her.... a thousand times over.
Get well soon friend.
After all, we have to do a lot of maahol together. :)


0 comments: