Are you an entrepreneur?

10:32 PM

I just completed the last assignment of my current college. It was a report on the topic: "Access yourself: Are you an entrepreneur?" rolleyes

It's idiotic. We have to write all sort of theoretical stuff which has nothing to do with either entrepreneurship or business. But at my college, the motto for students is "Mind your own business!" :mad:

I wrote 6 pages full of non-sense about: If I have so-and-so skills, I will make a good entrepreneur! The blame does not go to the folks at my college. They are doing their job (i.e. minding their "own" business) mrgreen

But, as I was over the last few lines of my assignment...
It occurred to me that I have a one month long vacation before my final exams,
And a break of about 3 and ½ months before I take admission to a graduation college.
And I started feeling terribly bad. :cry: I hate vacations.

I don't yet know if I am a workaholic or not. But, I am surely scared of being idle for so long time! I have no plans of outings and I have made no arrangements to keep myself occupied. :cry:

These thoughts started to drift away as I again looked up at the monitor screen.

And suddenly, I smiled. :grin:
And I wrote the conclusion. :grin:

(P.S. Entrepreneurs don't take vacations.
Because they LOVE what they do. And so they don't need breaks!

Accessed myself: I am a wanna-be entrepreneur.) :cool: :cool: :cool:

0 comments: