BRIDGES

3:46 AM

My fascination for bridges has been for years.

I don’t know why, but somehow I always find myself having a great deal of interest on the issue of bridges.

Bridges not only connect two pieces of land, they are according to me Man’s greatest adventure.

Discovery Channel once featured a documentary by the name “Man Made Marvels” On that day, they showcased the world’s most famous – The biggest, the tallest and the highest bridges.

I watched the show for 60 minutes without even once taking my eyes off the TV Screen. (Ignore the boring commercials)

I have huge collection of photos of bridges.

My Desktop Wallpaper most of the times has one of them.

It just feels BIG and NICE to look at a Bridge.

Have a look at some of the Best Ones at:

Bridges

2 comments:

Priyamvada charde said...

Ohk...! Wel dats quite an unusual liking..but a COOL one i must say...!
Keep it up...!

Anonymous said...

I have same kind of fascination for forts.
There is connexion blogger template of bridges. You'll love that! :)